Thursday, April 28, 2011

Birthday SMS

Birthday is d celebration of day of birth & all good that we have done, achieved, enjoyed & cherished since then. Have a happy, Hilarious, Happening day.

Today is special to u;
Everyday u r special to me.

Wish u a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to u.

Flying papers,
Multi colors of balloon,
Delectated blossom,
Fantastic people,
Love and laughter.
What it describes?

"Happy Birthday"

!!!
|^^^^^|
|^^^^^^^^^|
[***********]



Happy Birthday

Ye lo Meri Taraf Se Birthday Cake

Ab ye mat kehna k hum kanjos hain.

younger than tomorrow
older than yesterday
i wish u today a very happy birthday!
may god bless u…

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for great samples of birthday greetings that I can send as SMS. Thanks for sharing this nice collection of birthday messages. I'm glad that I run across to this site. Thanks! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete